I fucking hate summer.
The window in my room is facing to the direction of the sunset.
Which means that the fucking sun will scorch me to death every day during the evening.
And the evening is when I spend the most of my time inside my flat.
Also, good luck trying to sleep comfortably.
I fucking hate summer.
Vinesauce doodle compilation time.
- Vinny and Mike playing Mario Kart 8. Mike mentioned something about having a thirst for cock.
- Rev mistaking a hacker with some rat helmet for Deadmau5 in Watch Dogs.
- Joel’s favourite character in Tekken is Bryan. I am very okay with that.
- Rev’s beautiful character in Block Storm.
- Vinny playing Skies of Arcadia and me having watched a lot of The Ricky Gervais Show as of recent.
Mario is a thing that’s very dear to me, and I draw lots of Mario related doodles. So, I eventually decided that I should make my own personal references on how I want to depict the various characters, just so I can try and stay consistent in the way I see them and want to utilise their designs.
Basic, boring poses and simplistic colours. These act as references for myself, so they shall be quite simple. For starters, I’ll leave you with these. Each of them have their own li’l things and thangs, with Peach standing out the most, since I always prefer her appearance the way she was in the DiC cartoons.
We already got an episode featuring Lars as an important character, I definitely hope we can get one with Sadie.
Two more quick Vinesauce related doodles.
- Joel playing Dwarf Fortress and eating the brains of a giant desert scorpion while the music from The Lord of the Rings was playing.
- Vinny fighting against the boss Rebonack in Zelda II and thinking that he was riding his wife instead of a horse.
I’ve been a fan of Vinesauce for quite a while, but for the most part I’ve only like seen their stuff recorded on YouTube. It wasn’t ‘til recently that I’ve been able to catch some of their streams live (and it also helps that I’m currently unemployed, so I’m able to see Vinny streaming, since it’s morning over here when he does stuff).
I haven’t really done any fanart for Vinesauce, and I thought that it’s finally time to do so. Vinny was playing Zelda II: The Adventure of Link and mentioned how he thought the fairies looked like bugs. So, I whipped this up, put it on the Booru, Vinny noticed this and I was just squealing like a schoolgirl.
Feels good, man.