Unnecessary rant time.
This is just awful. I mean, this is just fucking awful. This heat is just ridiculous. I hate it. Sure, it always gets warm over here in Southern Finland during Summer, but right now… this is just the worst. And you know what? In June, the weather was actually very cool and rainy for about a week or two. I was so bloody happy. You can’t believe how fucking gleeful I was during that time. But egad, every fucking cuntheaded knobend around here was like “OHHHH, SUMMER IS RRRRUINED, OH WOE IS ME, WHERE HATH THE SUN WENT TO?” and all that. I fucking hope you cocksucking shitbags are happy now. You got your fucking summer right here. I hope you all die. Bastards.
Do you know why I draw in general? It’s because I enjoy it and have fun while doing it. But since current circumstances prevent me from having fun with a very dear pastime of mine… well, you might be able to tell that I’m very, very irritated by this. And it’s not just drawing: I can’t enjoy cooking, eating, going outside, exercising or much else because of this weather. Going swimming doesn’t even seem worth it. It’s just… Gah.
I’m going to be completely straight with you; I can be a fucking difficult person to deal with once I start feeling anxious and my mood swings kick in. For now, I’ve decided to close my inbox, so you can’t send me questions/requests. All those messages are just piling up and I’m unable to deal with them properly, and I just can’t handle that. I promise, I’ll open up my inbox once this heat eventually dies out and I’ll stop acting like a bitch. But be aware of this: I might end up completely emptying up my current inbox, meaning everything I’ve received so far that I haven’t answered will be just deleted. I know, it sucks, but… if I don’t do that, I’ll just end up stuck. I appreciate that you delightful folks take your time to ask me stuff and suggesting me ideas for doodles (seriously, it really is fun. ♥), but my inbox is just continuously full, and I have to deal with that somehow.
…Yeah. I at least hope everyone else is having a nice day.
The current heat wave is preventing me from being particularly productive, so it’s time to scavenge through my doodle folders again:
- My Kabuto and Goldeen in Pokémon Y that I relentlessly ship together.
- A visual depiction on the roles each of my Mario Bros. had when playing through Dream Team.
- Dedede being da king.
- The secret good ending to Banjo-Kazooie.
- Wario’s favourite pastime.
- Me wondering about which of the animals Luke befriended would he be allowed keep as pets (the gizmo dog, since he and Layton built it and the parrot, as it escaped from the lab). Then what he’d done with them afterwards.
- Reggie Fils-Aime.
- Satoru Iwata.
- I’d like to know myself.
I don’t know if I’m gonna be able to endure whatever it is they have in store for us for the finale.
I fucking hate summer.
The window in my room is facing to the direction of the sunset.
Which means that the fucking sun will scorch me to death every day during the evening.
And the evening is when I spend the most of my time inside my flat.
Also, good luck trying to sleep comfortably.
I fucking hate summer.
Vinesauce doodle compilation time.
- Vinny and Mike playing Mario Kart 8. Mike mentioned something about having a thirst for cock.
- Rev mistaking a hacker with some rat helmet for Deadmau5 in Watch Dogs.
- Joel’s favourite character in Tekken is Bryan. I am very okay with that.
- Rev’s beautiful character in Block Storm.
- Vinny playing Skies of Arcadia and me having watched a lot of The Ricky Gervais Show as of recent.
Mario is a thing that’s very dear to me, and I draw lots of Mario related doodles. So, I eventually decided that I should make my own personal references on how I want to depict the various characters, just so I can try and stay consistent in the way I see them and want to utilise their designs.
Basic, boring poses and simplistic colours. These act as references for myself, so they shall be quite simple. For starters, I’ll leave you with these. Each of them have their own li’l things and thangs, with Peach standing out the most, since I always prefer her appearance the way she was in the DiC cartoons.